Luton Traded Services Learning & Development team is passionate about supporting organisations and contributing to their ambitions to be the best at what they do. Whether what you are doing is behind the scenes or on the front line, we believe that by working together we can all make a positive difference to the lives of citizens and customers in Luton.
Our team has experience of delivering to a diverse range of customers, including the Police, Health, Schools and Academies, Charities, Housing and Care sector organisations, and Local Authorities.
We can provide time and cost-effective solutions to meet individual and team development needs at all levels in your organisation. Our learning materials suit different learning styles, using a range of flexible delivery methods.
Our internal and commissioned trainers are subject to regular monitoring for quality assurance, and our evaluation process measures the impact of learning on performance.
Services We Can Provide
- Direct training delivery
Customer Care, Team Leading, LEAN Value Stream and Process Mapping, Interpersonal skills, Recruitment skills, Practical problem solving & standardisation, Safeguarding awareness and specialist Safeguarding skills / knowledge development
- E-learning and Blended Solutions
Developed packages include Data Protection Act, Fire Safety, Delegation Skills, LEAN Practical Problem Solving Skills, Customer Care, Managing Meetings
- Bespoke team building events
We design and deliver stimulating, highly interactive events to support specific needs of teams, according to operational context and the values of your organisation, using a range of tools to analyse team roles, identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Advice and guidance
We can advise on systems and processes to support performance management, competency frameworks, coaching and mentoring programmes, analysis of workforce development needs, and guidance on training design, quality assurance and impact evaluation of learning
Why Choose Us?
- Our trainers are PTLLS/CTLLS or CIPDqualified to level 3 or 4
- Our team resources include an NLP Master Practitioner; LEAN trainer; Business Administration Assessor (level 3), and Assessor / Internal Verifier for NVQ Management 5 (QCF level 7)
- We have a proven track record, supported by a robust quality assurance process
- Our Safeguarding programmes reflect current legislation, learning from serious case reviews and best practice
- Achieved Bronze Award for Best Change Programme and Training Journal Awards 2012