The Luton Traded Services Property and Estates team offer a variety of services to take care of all aspects of your commercial, operational and building needs. From a small office refurbishment to the design and delivery of a multi-million pound housing development, the Luton Traded Services Property and Estates team can manage every aspect of your project, delivering exceptional results.
Our clients range from public sector projects such as the build or refurbishment of schools, to private sector businesses looking to expand or develop new premises. We are available to manage, maintain, develop and even build property as required by our clients with a fully trained team to offer support, within budget and on time.
We also have extensive experience at managing properties with the aim of maximising income, the Luton Traded Services Property and Estates team are the ideal choice if you are looking to trust someone to maintain your property. Our team currently manage over 600 operational and non-operational properties and our tailor-made packages can include soft services such as CCTV security monitoring.
Our recent projects have included:
- Delivering six secondary and three primary schools as part of the Building Schools for the Future Programme, working with a budget of £275m
- Supporting affordable housing developments such as the New Homes for Luton programme, working with budget of £70m to build over 450 new affordable homes in the borough
- Delivery of the new world-class £26m Luton Inspire Sports Village
- Construction of the new purpose-built, five-storey, £4.7m ‘Tokko’ youth centre
- Design and project management of a £17m housing master planning scheme in Luton
Why Choose Us?
- We work to all statutory and legislative requirements
- Committed and trained staff, a number of which are PRINCE2 Practitioners
- Professional memberships to bodies such as RICS, CIOB, ARB, RIBA and CIBSE
- Use of up-to-date software to help us deliver the best possible results
- Proven track record working on a large range of projects
- Well established team, most of whom have worked together for over 5 years