The Luton Traded Services Passenger Transport Unit offers a wide range of services to meet your transportation requirements. We provide transport to a variety of organisations, including schools, clubs, community centres and leisure venues. We understand it is important that we tailor any working arrangement to meet your needs; therefore we can arrange short and long-term hire of buses, coaches and minibuses depending upon your needs. We can provide transport for single excursions if this is what you require. We can even deliver your staff to work!
To make you feel confident in selecting us for your transportation needs we can confirm that we offer training to meet the industry standard Minibus Driver Assessment Scheme (MiDAS), and the Passenger Assistant Training scheme (PATs) for the carriage of adults and children with special needs. Our fully trained staff include drivers and passenger assistants with experience in passenger care and the carriage of passengers with special needs including those with limited mobility, or those who need extra care.
We can provide a bespoke travel service that can include route planning, contract planning and management, tendering and evaluation that provides an after-sales service in terms of routine reviews and contract monitoring
Services We Can Provide
- Hourly, daily and weekly spot hires, with or without drivers and passenger assistants
- Long term contract hire for passenger vehicles of all sizes from cars to 70 seat coaches
- Contract management, monitoring and advice
- Skilled and experienced tutors for MiDAS and PATs training
- Route planning and optimisation for all your journeys
If you are hiring a vehicle and need training our experienced tutors are able to deliver bespoke training in our own premises or yours. Our highly skilled and qualified management team is dedicated to working to the highest standards to ensure every part of the travelling experience meets your expectations.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a large fleet of accessible minibuses and standard 17 seat minibuses, as well as many other vehicles for hire
- Short and long-term hire available, with or without drivers and passenger assistants
- Training available to those customers who want to be qualified
- Highly skilled and experienced staff with extensive knowledge of passenger transport
- Transferable skills across the country, including e-tendering and smart mobile working