The Luton Traded Services Parking Solutions team offers a wide range of enforcement and administrative functions. These range from enforcement in private operated car parks, pay & display machine maintenance to a full and comprehensive back office support service.
Our fully trained and experienced enforcement team currently issue in excess of 40,000 Penalty Charge Notices per annum via a range of methods from conventional foot patrols to mobile and static CCTV. We are able to provide a visible uniformed enforcement presence to ensure compliance with parking regulations both on and off-street as well as private car parks operated by small and large scale providers such as supermarkets.
We can provide a combination of machine maintenance and cash collection services with full cash counting and reconciliation using fully agreed and established financial procedures. Our team currently collect and reconcile in excess of £1m per annum in bulk coin from 139 pay & display machines across 17 surface car parks and a number of on street locations.
Our back office team issue 5000 parking permits annually whilst handling more than 10,000 pieces of correspondence including enquires and challenges to Penalty Charge Notices. The back office team is able to provide a comprehensive skilled support service in an efficient, friendly and customer service orientated manner. Our team also currently handles over 3500 blue badge applications.
Services We Can Provide
- Enforcement of parking regulations for both on-street and off-street in addition to privately operated car parks
- Repair and maintenance of pay & display machines
- Collection and banking of cash (bulk coin) from pay & display machines
- Back office processing of correspondence in relation to Penalty Charge Notices
- Back office processing of Penalty Charge Notices following defined procedures and protocols
- Issuance of parking permits and other types of parking dispensations
Why Choose Us?
- We provide a friendly flexible service using fully trained, skilled and experienced staff
- All services we deliver are to the highest standards
- We ensure strong staff management to help us achieve income targets
- We offer a fully comprehensive service
- Effective communication to ensure that all relevant and important information is shared within the team
- We respond promptly to all
- correspondence and can deal with a vast range of issues
- 13 out of 17 cark parks we currently manage have achieved the Safer Parking (Park Mark) award