The Luton Traded Services Health and Safety team offers a variety of services to assist your company to meet the requirements of health and safety legislation and to advise you on how to discharge your legal health and safety duties as an employer.
Our experienced team provide practical, sensible and cost effective advice and can tailor the service to specifically meet your needs.
Services We Can Provide
- Advice on developing health and safety policies to meet your business needs
- Advice on undertaking risk assessments and accident investigations
- Guidance and assistance on the completion of workplace inspections and audits
- Provision of health and safety training courses, for example risk assessments, manual handling, fire safety and control of substances hazardous to health
- We can also offer a range of Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) accredited training in food safety and health and safety
- Noise and vibration surveys
Why Choose Us?
- Highly skilled, professional and experienced team
- Tailor made packages to reflect your business needs
- Our team has excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation and its application to provide cost effective, proportionate solutions
- We have had extensive dealings with enforcement agencies
- A proven track record in delivering training, including accreditation to professional organisations