The Luton Traded Services Fleet team can offer a wide range of services to help you manage and maintain your Fleet of vehicles.
Working from our 13 bay facility at the Kingsway Depot, we have highly trained staff available to help with anything from offering general advice, through to repairs, servicing, inspections and a host of other fleet requirements. Take away your worries? With a proven track record in the fleet management and maintenance of a host of vehicles, plant and equipment we can truly offer you that one-stop solution for all your fleet needs.
Our flexible and friendly team of highly trained staff pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service and value for money, offering a range of services to meet all your needs.
Repair and Maintenance
Our experienced and well-trained team are able to offer its repairs and maintenance services, whether you require a one-off repair or regular servicing our team is here to help.
Our 4 bay MOT testing facility offers testing to class 4, 5 and 7 vehicles. Both our team and facilities comply with regulations set out by the Government Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA) have been awarded the standard of a GOOD service provider in independent inspections.
Fleet Maintenance and Advice Service
Our highly experienced team can offer a range of fleet management and advice services. Our aim is to help you ensure that your fleet and operations are working to their maximum potential delivering the results that you require to run a profitable and successful business.
Our team can help you purchase a large range of items that you may need whilst running a fleet of vehicles at competitive prices.
- Vehicle plant and equipment components and accessories
- Vehicular components around health and safety e.g. fire extinguishers, beacons, and first aid kits
- Personal protective equipment
- Fuelling facilities including bunkered diesel and fuel cards
- Commercial vehicle washing facilities, both topside and under-chassis inspections
Why Choose Us?
- Our team offers a variety of services performed by fully qualified staff
- We offer excellent facilities to ensure all work is completed to the highest possible standard
- We take the time to connect to our customers to truly understand your needs, allowing us to only deliver the services that you truly need
- Our vast range of services can offer a one-stop shop for all your business needs
- We have extensive experience in repairs and servicing of a large and diverse range of vehicles and equipment