The Luton Traded Services Dog Warden team deliver a wide range of services to customers within both the public and private sectors. Our staff have over 40 years experience and offer a professional and unique approach ensuring our services deliver excellent results and value for money.
We have a number of years experience in delivering advice and support to other professional bodies such as local authorities and the police force.
We have also delivered a number of training programmes, courses and presentations on a vast range of subjects including safeguarding children, working with dangerous dogs
and responsible ownership.
Services We Can Provide
- Training to promote safe practices and protocols when working around dogs
- Training in relation to safeguarding children regarding dangerous and abused dogs
- We run courses in schools and colleges on a range of subjects including breed history and standards
- Advice and training around dog nutrition
- Transportation of dogs
- Identify, promote and advice on responsible dog ownership
- Micro-chipping services to the public, dog clubs and other partners such as local authorities
- Assisting and advising the police force in dealing with dangerous dogs
- Dealing with stray dogs
- Advice and training in relation to legislation around dogs
Why Choose Us?
- Skilled and experienced team
- We deliver a wide range of services to an exceptional standard
- Foot-print for maintaining Gold Standard service for the last 5 years
- Our award winning services (Kennel club and RSPCA)
- We have presented at the annual RSPCA Status Dog Summit