We offer our Public and Private Sector Clients a range of services relating to construction industry regulation and apply our unique blend of experience and expertise in a way that best meets corporate objectives.
The LTS Building Control Consultancy team has many years experience in dealing with all aspects of Building Control and can advise on development projects as part of the design team or, alternatively, as the statutory building control body in partnership with the local authority.
Our experienced surveyors provide professional advice for clients seeking informal, non-statutory or
pre-application guidance in advance of a formal submission for regulatory consent.
In a similar way we can contribute to strategic options assessments helping to ensure proposed building work is code compliant and provide advice to assist the client in making an informed decision when undertaking costing/feasibility studies.
Safety at Sports Stadia Service
The LTS Safety at Sports Stadia team provides specialist advice to Councils, and to event coordinators, on the standards required and on how to manage any deficiencies discovered that would adversely affect the level of safety provision.
- During performance inspections
- Advice regarding General Safety Certificates
- Professional witness
- Mentoring inspecting officers
- Advice to safety advisory groups
- Commercial new build and refurbishment
Building Control Management Consultancy
The LTS Building Control Management Consultancy provides independent advice to local authorities during the strategic options stage and can act as interim management during the implementation phase ensuring business continuity and team stability are preserved throughout the transition.
- Advice on setting charges transparently and effectively
- Independent advice on proposed business change options
- Interim management
- Business Continuity
- Corporate Governance
Building Regulation Service
As legislation becomes increasingly complex, our corporate clients find our upfront building regulation plans assessments and technological advice highly beneficial to delivering successful projects on time and within budget.
Our collaborative style and cooperative approach means that we can work to tight timescales and contribute positively to the most demanding building projects. Through our partnership with LABC and local authorities throughout the Country we are able to provide a national service to our customers.
Principal market sectors:
- Public Sector Assets
Why Choose Us?
- We work to all statutory and legislative requirements
- Committed and trained staff
- No set-up costs
- Professional memberships to bodies (MIStructE and MRICS)
- Use of up-to-date software to help us deliver the best possible results
- Proven track record working on a large range of projects including most recently with Dacorum Borough Council